Are you having a clear out ??
Donate directly to women and girls who need it the most.
Because we believe that Woman and Girls who have experienced abuse deserve the very best, we only take donations that are new or nearly new.
All donations are distributed very quickly to families that are in need. They do not go to a charity shop, they go directly to children and adults. Our team have a list of items that individuals need. That way we can get items to people in need when they actually need it.
Here is a list of items we are always looking for.
- Furniture, Beds, wardrobes, drawers, sofas etc
- Bathroom items, toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, toilet roles etc
- Kitchen utensils, pans, plates etc
- Baby and Children clothes
- Winter coats, hats, gloves
- Nappies and baby milk, baby cots, chairs etc
- Xmas presents for both children and adults, with messages of hope
We have a transit van at the centre and we are able to pick up items upon prior arrangement, please call 01254 879855 and ask for Amanda or contact Amanda directly at [email protected]
If you would like to make a cash donation then please contact the centre directly.